Now that you've made the decision to join our campus community, why not consider working on campus for Food Services?
Housing and Food Services offers many benefits:
- Competitive salary with merit increases
- On-the-job training
- Great work experience
- Student management positions
- Checks are direct deposited
- Convenient campus work location – no car? no problem!
- Flexible scheduling
If you're looking to make some extra cash while being part of a professional team right here on campus—apply for available positions at psu.jobs:
- Keyword: Food
- Job Location: Penn State Erie, the Behrend College
- Job Type: Graduate / Student / Postdoc
Only full-time students with a minimum of 12 credits will be considered for employment. New student employees will be required to complete orientation and training.
Student employee schedules are managed through When2Work. Student employees will be required to work rotating weekend shifts. Students who wish to return to work for spring semester must work until the end of finals week. Schedules will work around final exams.
For more information or questions, please contact us by phone at 814-898-6161 or through email.